Friday, November 5, 2010

broken inside

On the outside I'm smiling

On the inside I'm crying

There's no point of living as I'm slowly dying

Take me as I am

Or not at all

I don't care not no more

As I go to bed at night I wish people knew what I am like

But that doesn't worry me in the slightest way

As I mourn in sorrow all the time of day

Why is this happening?

Why am I depressed?

I just want to stick a knife through my chest

But I know I would be hurting the people around me

That's just it

That's the key

How would I even no if it would bother thee?

It's funny how you think about it

Or when you write it down

People just think that you're trying to be a clown

It hurts deep inside that they don't have a clue

When actually it's very true

You know when people say scars run deep but tears fade away

My tears don't fade as they will always stay

When you take the time to see

You will realize that that's just me

No comments: