Friday, November 5, 2010

You don't think I am good enough

"You don't think I am good enough, thats ok, I'm not. You don't think I will ever get it right, thats ok, I won't. You think I don't have what it takes, it's ok I don't. You think I am hopeless, it's ok I am."

What you don't know is....I don't have to be. If I was I wouldn't need a God to help me and give me strength. He will make me what I need to be no matter what you or I think. All I have to do is follow after Him. David had as much as he messed up, God still said of him: he is "a man after mine own heart." He messed up, he sinned. Over and over. But he never quit trying to follow God. No matter how short he came up, how much he didn't measure up to what people said he should be.

Don't expect too much from me in myself. All I want is to find Gods heart. I will continue to follow Him. I will still make mistakes, I will still make wrong choices. I still won't be what you want me to be. I will just be seeking Him. Nothing more nothing less."

No comments: