Friday, November 5, 2010

This is the end

tonite i've got this sinking feeling
as i now lay awake in my bed
i struggle with all my reasoning
of the things i left unsaid

every time i close my eyes
i hear your voice inside my head
remembering each one of your lies
wishing and hoping to be dead

tell-tale signs of never ending fear
traitorous vengence, my will split
never escaping the malevolence here
dalight is gone so now i just sit

scorned and refused, all broken and abused
spurned and forgotten i sit in the ash
with sorrow and sadness i remain confused
to live one more day it just seems so rash

hate consumes me, it's hurt will last
it splinters my mind, that once was great
pain thats within me i know won't pass
my spirit fragmented, i cannot remake

i'm satisfied, this is finally the end
no more living in your lies
being so crushed, i no longer bend
just close my eyes, my arms reach to the skies

No comments: