Friday, November 5, 2010

A torment for eternity

I cannot breathe, I cannot scream, I cannot begin to understand
I cannot scream, or wake from this dream; my nightmare in turn is at hand
I cannot run, I cannot see, I cannot even feel myself
I cannot see, what has become of me, my pain inside is left unfelt... Believe!
Believe what you must, just let me die, you know not who you toy with
Betray my trust, with filthy lies, through your ashes we will sift... with blood
Pain, scratch the surface of my suffering
Pain, scream in vain! A torment for eternity
Fear, of what lies beneath the surface of the all to real in me
Fear, drowned sorrowing in tears! Death is all that's left for me, you should just let me be
Blood, flowing red hot through my veins, fury spelled out through death pains
Blood, won't stop gushing from my wounds, tourniquet tied now let me die
Seal me in my fated tomb, and look not upon the western sky
I live!
I live, fuck all of you, you couldn't just let me kill
Be satisfied, it's true, I am forced to live against my will
Be gone, your conclusions are wrong, you see I am much too strong
Pain is my favorite song, and I know now it won't be long
Until I'm dead, laid down to rest, within my head, I know I did my best
To take you down with me, a torment for eternity, we cannot be free
The point you should see, it was wrong to ever fuck with me
I cannot breathe, I cannot scream, I think that you should understand
You cannot scream, awake not from this dream, your nightmare eternally is at hand
Insane, seeing no reason to live, I have nothing in me left to give
Pain felt of the life I lived, so now just let me die, and look not upon the western sky...

No comments: