Friday, November 5, 2010

Goodbye to you...

Well good morning to you, my dearest friend
The time has come, this is my fated end
I go beyond all reason, and thoughts start splintering
This life is but a season, and death comes quickening
I fear what lies beneath the surface of my life
I walk alone, through my pain, hunger, and strife
Please say a prayer for me, and beg unto the gods
My body lifeless here, food for ravenous dogs
Take me away from this cold dark hole
I can't stand this life, just let go

Good afternoon to you, my dear and kindest brother
You always cared for me; you were my shield and cover
I love you so, just let go, and keep my ended memory
No fear for you, and death come true, I go to my own misery
And with take care, and death beware, you need not follow me
Strike the stone; I walk alone, Parted brothers, for eternity
My love for you, no love for you, just stops your hurting me
I must let go, you can't let go, torn inside, and I’m withering

Good night to you, my dearest lover
I have gone from you, to love no other
I can’t stand this pain, I scream in vain
Away from you, in truth, insane...
I wished for peace
To free my mind from this cold dark prison
No sleep or release
Freedom a fleeting, forgotten vision
I wander now, my spirit howls, no end to life in sight
I want to die, with you by my side, and dim the blinding light
Malevolent screams of death filled wind silence my tortured cries
I'm satisfied, for when I died, so did the self-lived lies

No comments: